Registration for Music Centre group(s) and/or Central Ensemble(s)

Please complete this form if:

  • You have attended/are due to attend your first group rehearsal
  • You are a registered member joining addition group(s) or ensemble(s)

A parent/carer must complete this form for anyone under the age of 18.

There is only one charge per term to register as a centre member, after which you may join as many suitable groups, Music Centres and Central Ensembles as you like.

Membership is £44 per term (2022-23, subject to annual review) and free for Kirklees Priority Passport holders.

Please select pupil age group
Choose Group(s)
Choose Ensembles
Pupil Details
Parent/Carer Details
Payment Information
Invoices will be sent by email to the address provided in this form. If no email is provided invoices will be posted to the pupil's address.
Newsletter preferences
These newsletters contain lots of important information about opportunities, events and dates for your diary specifically for your centre(s) and it's recommended that you subscribe. You can unsubscribe at any time. Newsletters are sent via MailChimp.
This newsletter has Kirklees-wide information that is useful for all pupils and group members. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Permissions and Declaration (to be completed by a parent/carer if student is under 18 years of age)