- Music Tuition
lessons with MUSICA KIRKLEES
About our lessonsHere's what you can expect from lessons with Musica Kirklees:Term-time lessons for school age children (at their school or local centre) and adults (at their local centre)
Choose from a wide variety of instruments see or learn to sing
- A variety of lesson packages to choose from to suit your requirements
- A Music Diary plus annual report to keep parents/carers informed of pupils' progress
- Discounts for Kirklees Priority Passport holders
- A guarantee of 30 lessons minimum per full academic year or pro rata
- Option to loan an instrument (subject to availability)
Apply online today:
Find out more about the instruments you can choose to learn to play with Musica Kirklees:
All prices are per pupil per term for the current year.
|Lesson Package A |
A group lesson of 2 for 20 minutes or 3 for 30 minutes
|Lesson Package B |
Shared lesson of 2 for 30 minutes or an individual lesson of 15 minutes
|Lesson Package C |
Individual lesson of 20 minutes
|Lesson Package D |
Individual lesson of 30 minutes
* Prices for ‘minority instrument’ tuition only (bassoon, French horn, tuba, viola, cello or double bass)
Instrument Loans / Hire
We offer the loan of most instruments with the exception of guitars, recorders, ukuleles, keyboards/pianos, electrical equipment and percussion instruments.
Musica Kirklees has a small stock of instruments that students receiving Option A, B, C or D tuition can loan on a first-come-first-served basis.