Gift Aid

Gift Aid allows Musica Kirklees (Kirklees Music School) to reclaim tax from HM Revenue & Customs. 

  1. If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessments tax return or ask HM Revenue & Customs to adjust your tax code.
  2. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
  3.  As your declaration covers Musica centre subscriptions/donations you may make in the future:
    1. Please notify us if you change your name or address while the declaration is still in force
    2. You can cancel the declaration at any time by notifying us - it will then not apply to donations you make on or after the date of cancellation or such later date that you specify
    3. If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay ta xon your income and Capital Gains Tax equal to the tax Musica Kirklees reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.


Agree to Gift Aid only if you agree to this statement:

I want Musica Kirklees to treat all centre subscriptions until I notify you otherwise as eligible for Gift Aid. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay and difference.